Tips from the coach
"Tips from the Coach" is a new series of must-see videos to help you prepare for the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris. It is brought to you by ASICS, the partner of EVERY runner.
Get tips from Yohan Durand, a member of the French national marathon team and two-time finisher of the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris (in 2 h 14 in 2015!).
#01 OBJECTIF MARATHON - You are all capable of it!
In the first video of the series, Yohan talks to @marierouviere, a young member of Team @asicsfrontrunner who will tell us how she felt while preparing for and taking part in her first Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris. Sure, gearing up for a marathon can be a gruelling experience, but it is also an exceptional challenge, and nothing can compare to the emotions that sweep through you before, during and after the race. Remember: you are all capable of it!
Make sure to watch the next videos:
- How to stay hydrated in summer
- How to choose the right gear for the Marathon
- How to construct your rest periods properly
- Visualisation, relaxation and meditation: how to develop the mindset of a champion
- Yohan's last-minute tips
- After the marathon: the best approach to recovery