Route & refreshments
DISCOVER THE ROUTE 2022!
Where are the refreshments station ?
- 7km on the right side of rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine
- 12.8km on the left side of route de la Pyramide
- 17.7km on the right side of avenue de Gravelle
- 22.8km on the left side of avenue Daumesnil
- 27km on the left side of quai des Tuileries
- 29.9km on the right side of place de Varsovie
- 34.6km on the left side of boulevard Suchet
- 38.5km on the left side of allée de Longchamp
- 42.,195km after retrieving the medal
What’s on the menu?
The COVID-19 protocol has left us with no choice but to dispense with certain bulk foods (e.g. nuts, lumps of sugar and pretzels) to avoid multiple people touching the same food when grabbing something. In contrast, there will be plenty of bananas, slices of spice bread, slices of sweet cake, salted biscuits… These foods will be spaced out on the refreshment tables. The refreshment station at the finish has a more varied menu.
Take refreshments seriously!
Everyone knows just how important it is to drink enough water at regular intervals. VITTEL® water bottles are handed out from refreshment stations every 5km. Remember to drink before you get
You should also consume products with fast-digesting carbs at regular intervals. For example, the Banane de Guadeloupe & Martinique bananas provided along the course are a valuable source of calories to limit energy depletion after two hours of running and enable your muscles to continue delivering a high level of performance.
Recycle your waste!
Bins will be available at the start area, at the refreshments stations and on the finish area, throw your waste in the right bins : plastic bottles, food waste or textiles so they can be recycled !
Just a tip
Be careful : drinking too much in one go or drinking water that is too cold can also impact your performance. You could end up feeling bloated and even get stomach cramps. One way to prevent this is to let the water warm up in your mouth before swallowing it.