Discover all the activities put in place for the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris to celebrate its runners as well as its supporters!
Register for free your children until 5 and 10 years.
Your children can also take part of the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris by running the Marathoon's on Saturday April 2 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Parc Montsouris (entrance at 29 rue Nansouty 75 014 Paris).
Three starts are planned depending on the children's ages:
- 30 am:5-6 years - P'tits Marathooniens: 400m
- 11 am:6-7 years - Moyens Marathooniens: 800m
- 11.30 am: 8-10 years - Grands Marathooniens: 1200m
No images available
- Are you one of those fervent supporters who want to keep up the morale of their runners throughout the entire course?
RATP has created #Ligne42km by combining the 33 metro stations on the course of the race and the eight hotspots with bands of musicians performing in the metro.
There is a specific route for each starting area, so you can move around the city without straying too far from the course. You have no excuse not to come out and cheer on your friends and family! Go ahead and download the route you need:
- 3 h 00 target time route
- 3 h 15 target time route
- 3 h 30 target time route
- 3 h 45 target time route
- 4 h 00 target time route
- 4 h 15 target time route
- 4 h 30 target time route
- Running a marathon is a big deal. But running a marathon in a fantastic atmosphere is even better! This year, the fan zones will be open to the supporters. Find their exact of the marathoner's guide.
- In a few days, you will be among the finishers of the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris. An impressive feat that should be celebrated!
So come along to the party with the other participants. This year, it will be held at Fitzroy (49 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine, 75011 Paris). Doors will open at 5pm. And don’t forget your medal! It will get you nice discounts.
- Like Emilie and Sébastien, many runners will take part in their first marathon on Sunday 14 April.
They will experience an extraordinary moment, an unforgettable memory.
Fans, identify their specifics bibs (with the golden monuments) and encourage them on the course!
Get a sneak preview of the Schneider Electric Paris Marathon 2022 medal, the one that will reward all your efforts on April 3.
Behind the scenes of its design, Ionna Vautrin, its designer explains you her inspirations, as well as the different ways to read this medal!