2 APRIL 2023: SAVE THE DATE, REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
The Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris returns on 2 April for its 46th edition, an opportunity for runners to enjoy the City of Light from every angle! Registration is now open on time to.
- The Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris will be held on Sunday, 2 April
- Registration opens on Wednesday, 7 September on time to
- New: registration as a duo is now possible to benefit from preferential rates
- An iconic course in the heart of the French capital
A challenge to take up alone or in a group in a festive atmosphere
THE 45TH EDITION of the schneider electric marathon de paris
- A unique experience in a festive atmosphere in the heart of the capital
- You never forget your first marathon
- Women make up a quarter of the field
- The first cheer on the last
- See you on 2 April 2023 for the 46th edition of the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris!
TWO RECORDS BROKEN
- Kenyan Judith Jeptum sets a new course record of 2:19:48 in the women's race (beating Purity Rionoripo's record of 2:20:55 from 2017)
- Ethiopian Deso Gelmisa wins in 2:05:07
- Morhad Amdouni establishes a new French record of 2:05:22 (beating Benoit Zwierzchiewski's record of 2:06:36 from 2003)
- Julien Casoli (1:38:36) takes the wheelchair race for the fifth time in Paris and is crowned French champion again
- 46th edition of the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris scheduled for 2 April 2023.
KICK-OFF THE 45th EDITION!
It's finally here! The week of running starts today, Thursday 31 March, with the Run Experience expo. To end the week in style, the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris will take place this Sunday, 3 April. Thousands of runners will set off from the Champs-Élysées. For those who will proudly cross the Avenue Foch finish line, the 42.195 kms will mark the culmination of months of physical and mental preparation. Symbolism of the medal, programme of activities on Run Experience, broadcast of the race... Check out the latest information about the event!
THE BANANE DE GUADELOUPE & MARTINIQUE CONTINUES ITS COMMITMENT TO RUNNING
For 15 years, the Schneider Electric Marathon of Paris has been an unmissable event for the Banane de Guadeloupe & Martinique. As every year, the French banana will welcome visitors to the Run Experience show which will bring together all running enthusiasts.
All you need to know about the 45th edition
The Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris is just around the corner! On Sunday 3 April 2022, tens of thousands of runners will take the start of this legendary race and pound the tarmac of the French capital. The French-Swiss athlete Julien Wanders, who runs for Team Asics and specialises in middle- and long-distance races, is set to tackle his first marathon. While you wait for the big day to come around, make room on your schedule for the Run Experience and the Marathoon's to get in the mood for running!
THE big day is just around the corner!
Participants have been gearing up for the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris for weeks, months or even years. From the moment you signed up to the day of the race, we have been pulling out all the stops to make it a unique experience for everyone, culminating in a 42.195 km run in the streets of the most beautiful city on Earth.