7 APRIL 2024: DIARIES AT THE READY REGISTRATION ARE NOW OPEN!
The Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris is back on Sunday, 7 April 2024 for its 47th edition, and registration is now open on time to! Whether you're eager to live the unique experience of conquering your first marathon or eyeing a new personal best, this is THE running event for you!
Get a discount if you sign up as a duo on time to.
THE 46TH SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC MARATHON DE PARIS
- 51,100 out of 52,078 starters finished the race (98%)
- A fabulous course with a revamped finale in the streets of the French capital
- 43% of first-timers
- 13,500 women in the heart of the peloton (26%)
- See you on 7 April 2024 for the 47thedition of the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris!
- Registration opens on timeto.com on Wednesday, 5 April 2023
ETHIOPIA'S ABEJE AYANA SCORES UPSET WIN
EXPERIENCE CARRIES THE DAY FOR KENYA'S HELAH KIPROP!
- A tour de force by the winner Abeje Ayana in his marathon debut
- Helah Kiprop comes out on top in a thrilling sprint finish
- David Weir claims his second wheelchair race victory in Paris as Julien Casoli is crowned French champion
- 47th edition of the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris scheduled for 7 April 2024
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC MARATHON DE PARIS: LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!
The inauguration of the Run Experience show (Porte de Versailles) at 3 pm on Thursday, 30 March, will fire the starting shot for a week of running that will go in crescendo until Sunday, when the field of the 46th Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris will take to the streets of Paris. Tens of thousands of runners from around the globe will set off from the Champs-Élysées for an incredible 42.195 km adventure, the culmination of several months of physical and mental preparation and, for many, a dream come true. The Run Experience activity programme, race broadcasts… Find out the latest news about the event!
A HIGH-STAKES DRAMA
Runners from Kenya and Ethiopia are the odds-on favourites to take both the men's and the women's titles in the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris on Sunday, 2 April, but the French will also be pushing hard to reach the entry standards for the 2024 Paris Olympics and the Worlds next summer and could play a key role in the men's race.The top disabled athletes will vie for the French championship in the streets of Paris.
ONE WEEK TO GO UNTIL RUN EXPERIENCE: 30 AND 31 MARCH AND 1 APRIL
THE FIRST STRIDE IN THE SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC MARATHON DE PARIS
Before pounding the tarmac of the most beautiful city in the world, the field of the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris and fans in general —often in the company of their friends or families— will get their first taste of the marathon experience walking up and down the aisles of the Run Experience show (30 March to 1 April). Boasting 150 exhibitors, an innovation area, test tracks for every discipline, a packed programme of conferences and a bunch of activities, Run Experience is a rite of passage before the fantastic voyage gets under way.
SUPPORT THE RUNNERS TO FULFIL THEIR DREAMS!
For several months and until the big day, April 2, the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris has been supporting, challenging and accompanying runners in their preparation. Through various programs adapted to each level and available in different formats, all participants will find invaluable advice to help them succeed and obtain a finisher's medal. Whether they are new to the marathon or have previous experience, the runners will remember this 46th edition. Legendary!
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC MARATHON DE PARIS: MUCH MORE THAN A RACE, AN EXPERIENCE FOR EVERYONE!
On April 2nd, the 46th edition of the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris will offer the participants, representing over 140 nationalities, an incredible journey through the heart of the most beautiful city in the world. The revamped final stretch in the streets of the French capital promises an even more exhilarating atmosphere. In addition to the main event, the runners and their friends and family, including children, will get to enjoy multiple sporting and festive activities and live unique moments.
GARMIN® BECOMES THE OFFICIAL TIMER for the schneider electric marathon de paris
Garmin (NYSE:GRMN) has become the official Timer for the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris, whose 46th edition will take place on 2nd April 2023. This collaboration sounds like a natural fit for the world leader in connected sports watches. It is also an opportunity for the brand, which just launched a new series of Forerunner® running watches, to reach out to a very broad community of runners.
a voyage of unparalleled beauty
Come April 2, the course of the 46th edition of the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris will offer the field a unique experience in the streets of the most beautiful city in the world. The revamped final stretch, which will take place in the streets of the French capital, brings with it the promise of an even more exhilarating atmosphere. Check out the 2023 course on the official site.
- A magical tour of Paris, with the most beautiful monuments along the course
- A redesigned finale with the final kilometres in the streets of the French capital
- A new passage through the Trocadéro before paying a visit to the "beautiful neighbourhoods" of western Paris
- More options for supporters to root for their runners
2 APRIL 2023: SAVE THE DATE, REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
The Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris returns on 2 April for its 46th edition, an opportunity for runners to enjoy the City of Light from every angle! Registration is now open on time to.
- The Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris will be held on Sunday, 2 April
- Registration opens on Wednesday, 7 September on time to
- New: registration as a duo is now possible to benefit from preferential rates
- An iconic course in the heart of the French capital
A challenge to take up alone or in a group in a festive atmosphere
THE 45TH EDITION of the schneider electric marathon de paris
- A unique experience in a festive atmosphere in the heart of the capital
- You never forget your first marathon
- Women make up a quarter of the field
- The first cheer on the last
- See you on 2 April 2023 for the 46th edition of the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris!
TWO RECORDS BROKEN
- Kenyan Judith Jeptum sets a new course record of 2:19:48 in the women's race (beating Purity Rionoripo's record of 2:20:55 from 2017)
- Ethiopian Deso Gelmisa wins in 2:05:07
- Morhad Amdouni establishes a new French record of 2:05:22 (beating Benoit Zwierzchiewski's record of 2:06:36 from 2003)
- Julien Casoli (1:38:36) takes the wheelchair race for the fifth time in Paris and is crowned French champion again
- 46th edition of the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris scheduled for 2 April 2023.
KICK-OFF THE 45th EDITION!
It's finally here! The week of running starts today, Thursday 31 March, with the Run Experience expo. To end the week in style, the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris will take place this Sunday, 3 April. Thousands of runners will set off from the Champs-Élysées. For those who will proudly cross the Avenue Foch finish line, the 42.195 kms will mark the culmination of months of physical and mental preparation. Symbolism of the medal, programme of activities on Run Experience, broadcast of the race... Check out the latest information about the event!
THE BANANE DE GUADELOUPE & MARTINIQUE CONTINUES ITS COMMITMENT TO RUNNING
For 15 years, the Schneider Electric Marathon of Paris has been an unmissable event for the Banane de Guadeloupe & Martinique. As every year, the French banana will welcome visitors to the Run Experience show which will bring together all running enthusiasts.
All you need to know about the 45th edition
The Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris is just around the corner! On Sunday 3 April 2022, tens of thousands of runners will take the start of this legendary race and pound the tarmac of the French capital. The French-Swiss athlete Julien Wanders, who runs for Team Asics and specialises in middle- and long-distance races, is set to tackle his first marathon. While you wait for the big day to come around, make room on your schedule for the Run Experience and the Marathoon's to get in the mood for running!
THE big day is just around the corner!
Participants have been gearing up for the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris for weeks, months or even years. From the moment you signed up to the day of the race, we have been pulling out all the stops to make it a unique experience for everyone, culminating in a 42.195 km run in the streets of the most beautiful city on Earth.