in 2024? YOU'LL BE SETTING OFF FROM THE BREATHTAKING AVENUE DES CHAMPS-élYSées !
You'll get the schedule at a later time
HOW TO GET THERE:
- Charles de Gaulle - Étoile station: RER A and metro lines 1, 2 and 6
- Porte Dauphine: and metro line 2
- Franklin D. Roosevelt: metro lines 1 and 9
GET IT RIGHT
- Be there ahead of time and check the starting times on your notification.
- Take only the bare minimum with you (no poncho or plastic bag on the starting area – old clothes will be collected and recyclated)
- Cooperate with security checks.
- Listen to the announcements made over the PA system.
- Report any suspicious behaviour or object to security officers.
TOILETS AT YOUR DISPOSAL
- Urinals and mixed stalls located in the finish area (Avenue Foche), available before the race when you drop off your luggage and after the race.
- Urinals and mixed stalls in the Place de l’Etoile, available before the race, on your way to the start area.
- Urinals (male and female) set in the starting locks.
Please note that these are purely urinals, pooping must be done in the stalls mentioned above.
- Mixed stalls available on the road race, close to fueling zone.
IN 2024, you'll BECOME A FINISHER in AVENUE FOCH!
FOR PEACE OF MIND:
- Pack your bag the day before the race.
- Make sure your race number remains visible at all times. Do not cover it with a jacket.
- Arrange for your family and friends to pick you up at a predetermined point after the race.
Starting at 7am on Sunday April 7th, you will have the possibility of depositing your bag free of charge in the lockers located on Avenue Foch (finish area) to run with a clear mind and pockets. You will be able to get it back after the race by presenting your number.
Discover all the information you need for a successful marathon !
Your 2024 Marathon guide is currently being prepared. It will be available soon!