Race number retrieval
See you from 15 to 17 OCTOBER at the Porte de Versailles!
In 2020, the Salon du Running becomes Run Experience. As has been the case for years, we invite you to Hall 1 of the Parc des Expositions de la Porte de Versailles to pick up your race number!
Days and times:
- Thursday 15 October: 3 pm – 8 pm
- Friday 16 October: 10 am – 8 pm
- Saturday 17 October: 9 am – 6 pm
Attention, race bibs will not be handed out on the day of the race.
You will need to bring:
- Your registration with the QR code (received by email and available on your time to space)
- Your medical certificate or your valid FFA license, if this document has not been validated by the organization on your personal time to space or if it has not been posted online.
- Your photo ID (it doesn’t matter if you're not looking your finest on the picture!)
Accessing RUN EXPERIENCE:
Run Experience will take place in Hall 1 of the Parc des Expositions - Porte de Versailles.
- Air: 40 minutes from Charles de Gaulle airport, by RER/metro or by automobile using the A1 motorway; 15 minutes from Orly airport by RER/metro or by automobile using the A6 motorway
- Bus: lines 39 - 42 - 49 - Stop: Station Porte de Versailles,
- Metro: line 12 - Stop: Station Porte de Versailles,
- Tramway: T2 - T3 - Stop: Porte de Versailles,
- Automobile: Périphérique Ouest (West), exits: Porte de Versailles, Porte de la Plaine, Porte de Sèvres,
- Taxi: request Parc des Expositions de Paris/Porte de Versailles
We are preparing for you a 2020 edition with new activities, entertainment, your favourites exhibitors, others for you to discover, specific areas depending on your wants and needs…. We ask for a little more patience before everything is revealed!