GREEN RUNNERS CHALLENGE
GREEN RUNNERS CHALLENGE - From 8th to 11th december 2022
THE GREEN RUNNERS CHALLENGE, WHAT IS IT?
4 days to run 42 minutes by adopting the Green Runner gestures!
You have 4 days to:
- Run 42 minutes on Strava in one time
- To try plogging, a practice that consists in running and collecting waste at the same time
- To adopt the Green Runner's gestures available on the social networks of the #ParisMarathon, namely: to take care of oneself while protecting and being aware of our environment
- Try to win prizes from the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris and its partners
December 8 to 11, 2022,
To take care of ourselves while protecting our environment!
Together, let's virtually form the Schneider Electric Paris Marathon peloton.
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
2. From December 1st, register for the Green Runners Challenge for free on Strava.
3. From December 8 to 11, run for 42 minutes at a time and try plogging, a practice that consists in running and collecting waste at the same time.
On social networks, share your eco-friendly gesture with the Green Runner challenge:
1. Join us with #ParisMarathon and #Green Runners on :
2. Find every day, on our social networks, a Green Runner gesture to adopt
As a bonus, you can share your good Green Runner habit with the Schneider Electric Paris Marathon community!
MY EFFORTS REWARDED?
Try to win gifts during the Green Runners Challenge from the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris and its Partners
- 5 complete outfits Asics
- 2 VIP Experience bibs for the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris
- 5 bibs for the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris
- 1 induction hob Brandt
- 5 boxes Banane de Guadeloupe et Martinique
Every step counts! Join the movement!