Alzheimer’s Society is an official charity partner of the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris.
Every three minutes someone develops dementia. We know we can beat it, but we can’t do it alone.
We need your miles, your energy and your determination. We need you to help put an end to dementia.
Turn your training runs into ground-breaking research. Your race day nerves into life-changing support. Your finish line thrill into hope for future generations.
It won’t be easy. There will be mornings when you’d rather press snooze than pound the pavements. When the rain and the wind will make you want to turn back; when the end looks too far away.
We’ve been there too. That’s why we know you won’t give up. We will provide all the support you need to make it across that finish line in Paris:
- Marathon specific training day with professional coaches
- Training guides and advice
- Fundraising pack with tips to help you smash your target
- Personal assistance from our dedicated team
- A snazzy running top to wear with pride