This year, each group start will be different, assuring your comfort and limiting your wait time at the start line:
- Elites, preferential, and red: start at 8:45 – entry to the start area suggested between 7:45 and 8:15 (will close at 8:40)
- Yellow Area: start at 8:50 – entry suggested between 7:50 and 8:20
- SBlue Area: start at 8:55 – entry suggested between 7:55 and 8:25
- Purple Area: start at 9:05 – entry suggested between 8:05 and 8:35
- Green Area: start at 9:15 – entry suggested between 8:15 and 8:45
- Grey Area: start at 9:30 – entry suggested between 8:30 and 9:00
- Pink Area: start at 9:40 – entry suggested between 8:40 and 9:10
Public transportation is highly recommended (Charles de Gaulle Etoile, metro lines 1, 2, and 6, RER A) for getting to the Champs Elysées.
The start area is situated between “Rue Marboeuf” and the “Rond-Point des Champs-Elysées.”
Identify your start area, which corresponds to the objective of your race number (example: 3:30 = Blue Start Area).
Entrance to your start area can be done from both sides of the Champs-Elysées, at the level of the colored feathers which can be seen from a distance.
Respecting the color of your start area is mandatory. The volunteers will not allow access to those who are not at the correct start area.
If you would like to drop off your bag at the baggage check, count on taking around 20 minutes from the “Rond-Point des Champs- Elysées.”
The baggage check is situated at Foch Avenue, close to the finish
Download start area plan