Details and Prices
All registration are online on A.S.O. Challenges
A.S.O. Challenges will be for you a new tool that will simplify your event’s registration and allow you to become a privileged member of the great family of endurance sports.
- The unique registration platform to all mass events organized by ASO
- A community website that allows all its members to live their passion every day.
- A support service to prepare his races in terms of its level and its objectives.
To register for the 2014 edition, we invite you to anticipate your registration.
- If this is your first registration you will initially create an account on ASO Challenges (free registration). The data you informed about your identity will be kept in order to facilitate registration in the marathon. You can choose to return later in your account ASO Challenges to complete your sport’s profile and receive detailed information and consistent with your sport and your level.
- If you already have an account Challenges ASO, no need to recreate a new one! You simply need to reconnect with your username (email or username) and your password.
If you have forgotten your password, please visit ASO Challenges and use the "Forgotten your password"
You will use a secured payment system.
After validation of your entry and payment, you will receive an e-mail with you race number and instructions to follow.
Run for Charity in the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris 2014
Entry fees process:
Entry fees will not follow dates but quotas of places.
The first places (8,000) will be distributed from the 16th of September around 11am. When these places are attributed, the following quota of places (second entry fee) will be available… similarly for the third quota (third entry fee) and finally with the fourth quota (fourth entry fee)
The number of places remaining in each quota will be published on the web site home page and updated daily.
|2014 entry fees|
|8,000 first quota of places||70 €|
|8,000 next quota of places||85 €|
|22,000 next quota of places||100 €|
|8,000 final quota of places||115 €|
Entries are limited to 46 000 places.
The registration fee for the Paris Marathon also includes entry to Running Expo, the price was set at 2.50 Euros.
This entitlement to free entry for competitors and 10 of their friends or family.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT COLOUR !
You must choose a bib colour according to your ability and target goal. Thank you for your co-operation.
The red and yellow starting zones are reserved to runners who provide proof of previous race results obtained within the last two years.
|Starting area||Target time||Entry process|
|Preferential||Less than 3h||On-line entry*|
|Pink||4h30 and further||On-line entry|
* Elite and Preferentials runners could register directly online on the red and yellow starting zone. They just have to send us performances proofs before the end of November, and we will be able to change their race number.
To complete your registration and pick-up your race number, you will have to provide a medical certificate at Running Expo.