The original medical certificate or a copy must be presented at the Salon du Running (March 31st, April 01-02nd, 2016) to pick up your bib number.
- It is imperative that the medical certificate carries the mention “no contra-indication
to athletics in competition” or “no contra-indication to running in competition.”
- You must be in possession of a medical certificate issued less than 12 months prior to the
Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris, i.e. April 03rd, 2016
Caution: if you forget your medical certificate, you will not be authorized to take the start!
The medical certificate must be given by your physician, and a copy of the medical certificate is acceptable.
Otherwise, you don’t need a medicale certificate if :
- 1/ You are a runner who holds a license issued by the French Athletics Federation (FFA)
- 2/ You are a runner who is a holder of an FSCF, FSGT, or UFOLEP license which mentions “Athletics” on it precisely (your medical authorization is on the license, on a label, etc.)
- 3/ You are a runner who has an FF Triathlon license for competition
- For thoses cases, you have to present your valid license (2015/2016 season) when you pick up your bib number at the Salon du Running.