PITCH Marathoon's PARIS: saturday 13th of april 2019
Registrations are open on time to!
Are you between 5 and 10 years old? If so, join us on 2019 at the Champ de Mars the day before the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris, and run beneath the Eiffel tower just like the grown ups!
What's THE PITCH Marathoon’s?
It's three different races (one measuring 1km, 1,5km et 2km) for children on a secured course, a village with a bunch of activities (make-up, live music, etc.), and a real breakfast at the finish. Above all, it's a great occasion to spend some convivial time with family, focusing on the values of sports.
Three starts are planned depending on the children's ages:
- 3pm: 5-6 years - P'tits Marathooniens: 1,2km
- 3.20pm: 6-7 years - Moyens Marathooniens: 1,6km
- 3.40pm: 8-10 years - Grands Marathooniens: 2km
IMPORTANT: Your child does not need a medical certificate to participate in the Pitch Marathoon's! On the other hand, you can print and fill right now this parental authorization, which it will be necessary to give during the withdrawal of the bibs. Do not panic if you have forgotten, parental permissions will be available also on D-Day.
Race bib on the Salon du Running:
- Thursday 11 april march 2019 from 3pm to 9pm
- Friday 12 april march 2019 from 10am to 9pm
- Saturday 13 march 2019 from 9am to 11am
- From 2pm on the village of the event, in front of the Ecole Militaire (Place Joffre 75007 Paris)
We will give you a race bib when you hand in your registration form (to be printed off)
Our teams will be there throughout the afternoon to welcome you to the Pitch Marathoon's Village!