See you at Porte de Versailles from 2 to 4 April!
The Salon du Running is now known as Run Experience. Like every year, you'll be able to pick your Bib.
It will open its doors from 15 to 17 October 2020 in Hall 1 of Paris Expo Porte de Versailles!
- Thursday 15 October: 3 to 8 pm
- Friday 16 October: 10 am to 8 pm
- Saturday 17 October: 9 am to 6 pm
We're putting together a 2020 edition packed with new activities, your favourite exhibitors as well as others you have yet to meet, areas dedicated to all your wants and needs… Just a little longer!
How to get to RUN EXPERIENCE:
- Air: 40 minutes from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport by RER/metro or car (A1 motorway); 15 minutes from Orly Airport by RER/metro or car (A6 motorway)
- Metro: line 12 – stop: Porte de Versailles
- Tramway: T2 / T3 – stop: Porte de Versailles
- Car: Périphérique Ouest, exits Porte de Versailles, Porte de la Plaine and Porte de Sèvres
- Taxi: ask the driver to take you to Parc des Expositions de Paris/Porte de Versailles.