HOW TO GET THERE:
- Charles de Gaulle - Étoile station: RER A and metro lines 1, 2 and 6
- Porte Dauphine: RER C and metro line 2
- Franklin D. Roosevelt: metro lines 1 and 9
GET IT RIGHT
- Be there ahead of time and check the starting times on your notification.
- Take only the bare minimum with you (no poncho or plastic bag on the starting area – old clothes will be collected and recyclated)
- Cooperate with security checks.
- Listen to the announcements made over the PA system.
- Report any suspicious behaviour or object to security officers.
TOILETS AT YOUR DISPOSAL
- Urinals and mixed stalls located in the finish area (Avenue Foche), available before the race when you drop off your luggage and after the race.
- Urinals and mixed stalls in the Place de l’Etoile, available before the race, on your way to the start area.
- Urinals (male and female) set in the starting locks.
Please note that these are purely urinals, pooping must be done in the stalls mentioned above.
- Mixed stalls available on the road race, close to fueling zone.